Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Winners for Challenge #30: Radically Rainbow

Hello, friends!


We had such a great turn out for our RADICALLY RAINBOW challenge!  Thanks for joining us!  Before I get to the winners, I want to remind you that this month's challenge is underway and we can't wait for you to join us for CHARMINGLY CHERRY



Now, back to our last challenge!  We loved all your entries and had a tough time deciding on the winners, but here they are...
 
Our Top Pick is...

 And our Honorable Mentions go to...

Congratulations to all three!  Ladies, please grab your winners' badges from the top right tab! 

3 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

So happy to see my name in Honorable mentions. Congratulations to all the winners. Hugsxx Deepti

Claire said...

Thank you ladies for selecting my card, bless your kindness. Congrats to Helen Liu and Deepti x

Helen Liu said...

Oh my, thanks so much for choosing my card as a Top Winner. Congrats to other winners. I've proudly placed the Winner Badge on my blog. You DTs made my day.

Helen Liu, https://stampfairy-helen.blogspot.com/